Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'll Keep This Short.

Doctor visit this morning - 2 cm dilated, almost 100% effaced, 0 station, and a gorgeous anterior position.  Apparently, I also have a "very favorable cervix".  Why, thank you, Dr. Stafford.  :)  I'm a happy, happy mama.

Translation:  James could be here very, very soon!  BUT, he could also take his sweet time.  Never have I experienced such a lesson in trust and patience.  Good grief!  

In addition to finally having our sweet guy here with us, I'm also really looking forward to having so much of our family together.  What a blessed taste of heaven it will be - my heart is bursting!!  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! We'll keep praying for you!

Donna C. said...

Yahooo - our bags are packed. My faculty co-workers had another prayer meeting today for you and Jimbo and sweet baby James.

Susan Sene said...

Ohhh I'm so excited!!

RosieLayne said...

Yay Little Mama!!! I can't wait to hear about an amazing, life changing birth experience. You never understand how much Our Father loves us until you hold your little one in your arms for the first time, heart bursting with love... and to know that HE loves us MORE is overwhelming!!

Dulos said...

Such exciting news! It took me hours upon hours to dilate 3cm in labor, so you are already ahead of the game!

Dulos said...

Oh, this is Shawna...haha same thing you did!

The Halbert Home said...

Completely random but Mary called me on Monday and asked me to check facebook and see if James was here because you didn't immediately return her call and she was sure he must have come. It made me laugh.